*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Am CrazySexy...

I have struggled over the past few months to be able to convey what my private hell is like. You cannot imagine my tears and happiness to find that there is a documentary out that puts it all out there.

I have been criticized and chastised for my treatment choices, even though I KNOW it has worked in the past and is non-traditional in this region. I have had wonderful support as well as a complete shut out from people who did not want to face the fact that people our age get cancer. Odd. Children get it. Why because we are in our alleged prime would we be protected?

Some of my friends have been there through the traditional treatment and the alternative and I think they would agree that I am a happier and healthier person going the way that I have chosen. I have been cut, poisoned, prodded, and fried from the inside out. I will not apologize to anyone for deciding that that is no longer the way for me. But I can provide you some insight. It is your choice to see it.


If you have 7 minutes, watch the trailer for CrazySexyCancer.

Kris does not have BC, but our paths are similar. We are both fighting at a stage where we were long ago told to make our arrangements. I did in 2004. Let me assure you, estate planning while emotionally involved is less fun than a donkey dick up the ass...ummmm, I have heard.

eh-hem...

I try to mostly keep the BC stuff on the KIS page, but this gives a glimpse into the side that as friends, someone going through it would want you to see. It is easier provide this, than to discuss this topic day after day and I know that some people feel shut out. I am sorry. I need to stay centered regarding my treatment. For me. For my kiddos. It is not about you. It cannot be.

And don't call me a fucking hippie, unless by "fucking hippie" you mean that I am a sexually alive, health conscious survivor. Then it's OK.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment