*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Reentering the World


I got on my beautiful 'cross bike last night.

In the rain.

In the mud and wet grass.

Jay and I ran the barriers and up the hills as the slushy grass squished beneath our feet.

As I felt the cold muddy water dripping down my bumcrack, I was transported to a magical world where I could breathe like a normal human.

I worked my turns and off-cambers and ran the stairs.

I was soaked and cold and dirty.

You couldn't have wiped that smile off my face with a Mack truck.

Tomorrow...I will reenter my world...in the dark.

There will be cowbells and angels singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment