*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Magical Misplacement


I wish you heard me.


I wish I could tell you all the things that I want to tell you...

...but you don't hear me.

I'm not really here.

Sometimes I say them and then catch myself...

...catch you...

...not hearing me, but simply awaiting your turn to speak.

Even when you speak to me about me it's as if we've never met.

As if you've never heard me.

Ever.

You used to know things which you have now forgotten.

Somehow you've misplaced them.

Misplaced me.

I'm dusty now.

I creak when you move me.

I roll along next to you.

Allow you steer.

This seems important to you.

My sigh is lost as I turn my head to look behind for the me that was forgotten and feel a familiar tingling of excitement when I realize "that me" is still there.

I turn toward you and look at you with everything hovering on the tip of my tongue...

My eyes dancing with magic...willing you to see it...

I breathe it in deeply and close my eyes savoring the taste in my mouth before I share it with you...

I inhale...

No comments:

Post a Comment