*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Breaking Up


I need you to let me go.

I don't know how to do this with you anymore.

I feel that it has gone on long enough.

We had a good go of it, but clearly we are incompatible.

We agree on nothing.

You are selfish and smothering and mean.

You have brought very little to the table from which I can draw something positive...

I know I sound detached...

I know I sound as if I am not grateful for the things you have taught me, and I need you to know that that is not the case.

I will never forget you.

There will likely never be a day in which I do not think of you...

When I see you with someone else, it will make me unbelievably sad...of this, I am sure.

You had to see this coming.

We were never really a good match.

I was young and was overwhelmed by you.

You were so sure of yourself and knew what you wanted and I was unprepared for how that would make me feel.

I cannot tell you how many times I have almost allowed you to take me over...

Either to completely submit to you or to simply allow your identity to become my own.

I feel stronger now.

I have come to terms with how much pain you have caused me and although I have reached a certain level of acceptance of you in my life, because your selfishness knows no boundaries, I am left with an incredible, palpable anger toward you which can barely be contained.

I don't want to fight with you anymore.

I simply want you to leave.

I don't want you to take anything other than what you came with, as I have shared and given enough over the years.

I don't want this to be ugly.

I do not want a mess.

I simply want you to leave...

...and let me go.

I know it will hurt you at first, but I hope some day you can look back on me as "the one who got away"...

I wish I could say that I love you and that it will all work out for you, but I have to admit, I too am selfish and have never loved you.

I am also so angry and unforgiving that I know that I will do everything in my power to see you fail.

I know this makes me appear to be a bad person, but I'll survive.

3 comments:

  1. I inclination not approve on it. I think nice post. Specially the title attracted me to read the sound story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I hope I can entice you to read more blogs in the future.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily I assent to but I about the brief should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete