*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Call Me Selfish


The previous blog was NOT about Jay.



If you thought that it was, possibly you and I are not as tight as you believed.


(That situation is likely pretty easily resolved, but it takes balance and effort.)


For the record, Jay and I are super groovy and in the super schmoopie groove.


(Which we like because it makes people nauseas.)


While we hit some bumps a few months back, we have made a commitment to each other and our life together and are moving forward with those plans.


I do not write about our relationship out of respect to Jay and the integrity of our relationship.


Some things are private or to be shared only with close friends and family, not the blog-o-sphere.


While there are some who only read my blog and believe themselves to know me once they do, that is simply not logically possible.


I am a person. This is a blog. They are not the same.


Though I sometimes share stories which were once private or painful, I am not defined by those things, much like I am not defined by cancer.


I write for entertainment (both mine and the readers').


Yesterday's blog was about cancer.


That is all.


It is how I feel.


Nothing more; nothing less.


My blog is an outlet for me.


Me.


Unless you and I have had personal conversations which were balanced and possessing some level of depth, you do not know me.


Don't take it personally.


If you rely on my blog for updates about me, we are not close...even if we once were.


I am somewhat a traditionalist in that I believe people should actually communicate directly with each other. I'm weird like that.


I keep important stuff out of my blog.


My children and Jay are important. They are my family.


We are all fighting my illness together...


It is beautiful and amazing...and I would like to keep that for myself.


Call me selfish.


Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment