*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Nothing Says Podium Like...


...racing within the first 24 hours of Mother Nature delivering a monthly bitchslap.

Nice!

Thanks MoNa!

I really like wearing super tight clothes that show every ounce of my being whilst retaining water and surfing the crimson wave.

AWESOME!

I am grateful that this race is not a time trial and I don't have to wear that skin suit!

I am also really super happy that my race kit is predominantly black instead of white.

*thumbs up to Dan for earning sensible costume design points*

I think it's safe to say that I will not be out of the saddle much this weekend...

It may not be safe to think that I will be passive in this race, as I cannot take pain killers and will be wound tighter than an 8-day clock when my race goes off really early Saturday morning...

...assuming I am walking upright by then.


I will attack.

I may cry for "hurting your feelings" when I do, but I will still do it.

Heck, I will probably cry as soon as Buddy blows the damn whistle.

Crying.

It's what I do...for at least 5-7 days.

If I wasn't so scared of being wrecked by Cat 4 men (think back to the Tour of StL), I would sleep in and race with them in the afternoon, but I really can't afford the blood loss...

...at least this week.

*snicker*

Jokes aside, I am actually really looking forward to "jumping" back into the game.

It is allegedly not supposed to rain, so it should be a good time....assuming all of us ladies haven't synced our cycles.

*shudders*

I guess we'll see...

Hide the handguns and bring on the chocolate...just in case.

*wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment