*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Apology to an Ex

I would never do anything to hurt you.

...At least not with intent.

I know that I hurt you.

I know that you have accepted my apology.

I know that I cannot un-hurt you.

It is important to me that you know that you are an important piece of my life and my history and that I am proud of the growth that we have made over time.

I adore you as a person and a friend and that is important to me.

I have so many wonderful moments and memories attached to us and I would really like to keep them in the front.

I could easily joke and say that this whole incident was a good thing...

...That you can use this to point out to people that I am a bitch.

It's not however funny and your anger, pain, and frustration mean a lot to me.

Had I known that I would hurt you, I never would have made that choice.

I did.

I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment