*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where Are You...?!?!?

You have no right to fucking check out on me right now, bitch!

There are explanations and love owed to me for the many "Mommy IOUs" I have received from you in my life time.

I do not care that we have mended our fences.

I do not care that I forgave you.

I am starting to be angry that I give a shit at all.

Throughout my childhood and adolescence you teased me with your haunted death dance.

Always falling one bullet, one pill, one drop of blood short of leaving the hell you created.

Everything for which you had been forgiven gets dug up and thrown in my face every time you pull one of your stunts.

While there was many a time in my angry and injured youth that I boldly believed that I wanted your strange and selfish obsession with death to be realized, I am not that little girl any more.

I am a woman who learned to forgive you and accept you into my life.

You have no fucking right to cash out now.

You better have simply forgotten to call after your spectacular trip to the ER.

This better have been a misguided attempt at courtesy for my rest and well being.

If you left this mess unexplained, I will kick your sorry box from the mortuary to the grave.

Do you hear me, woman??? Do you???

OK then...

Love ya. Mean it. Call me.

*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment