*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Days...

Some days, I just do not get it.

Some days, I am as strong as one's imagination could ever dream.

Some days, I am frail as a baby bird.

Some days, it all seems remarkably clear.


Some days, it is simply as clear as mud.

Some days, I am amazingly organized and on course.

Some days, I am a scatter-brained mess who would rather crawl under her desk than to tackle the impossibly growing pile of issues that are all marked "Priority 1".

Some days, all I need is a water bottle and my flask of raspberry Hammer gel and I can set out on my bike and conquer the world...or at least some pretty tricky hills.

Some days, my chest seizes from the mere thought of making one more revolution of the pedals.

Some days, I am wickedly excited about the thought of jetting off to the mountains for some clean-aired fun and music.

Some days, the thought of leaving all that needs to be done undone makes my head pound and my pores bleed salty pearls of glistening anxiety.

Some says, I want to know why she did what she did to us; to me.

Some days, I just want to hug her and protect her from a world that she has clearly not grown accustomed to.

Some days, I want to slap the shit out of her for being a spineless victim of the web she has spun.

Some days, I just want her to brush my hair and kiss me good-bye so that I can feel the warmth of her body and smell the familiar pain and crazy which overwhelms her and dances on her skin.

Some days, regardless of knowing the solution, I will sit back and observe, doing nothing but eating my imaginary popcorn as the scene unfolds.

Some days, I will raise my eyebrow and devilishly stir the pot to raise them to their toes...or drop them to their knees.

Some days, it is a mere toss of the coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment