*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

To the Buttcave, Fartman!

OK, sooooo this happened a while ago...

...and I had totally forgotten...

...and I had threatened Ally after it happened that if she didn't write about, I would...

That was mid-September.

No blog from Ally.

Her BF frowns upon flatulence...

Ally thinks flatulence is hilarious...and natural.

And it is.

She popped my cherry on this little fact one time last Summer when she came over for one of our chick-flick slumber party nights and let one fly.

I recently re-paid the favor...something she undeniably never thought would ever happen.

*remembers look on Ally's face at re-payment and bursts into fit of hysterical giggles*

So, now that we were both "christened", all was easy breezy.

That's why when one night while we were on the phone chatting while she waited to pick up her car from the mechanic, she was fine telling me of the physical events that unfolded during our chat.

Ally, sitting alone in the waiting room of the auto shop, lets one fly. No doubt a pretty serious SBD ('silent but deadly' for the completely headless).

I cannot remember if this lady walked in or was already innocently sitting there too when the butt bomb dropped, but...

She most certainly smelled it...

...and she most certainly left the room...

Which prompted Ally to exclaim to me, "To the buttcave, Fartman!"

...she did the voice and everything...

...and I got to hear it!

It was pretty fantastic...

...It's still pretty fantastic...

...if you stop to imagine the scene in your head...facial expressions and all...

...and Ally owning her fart.

*sighs*

...maybe you had to be there...

Dog Damn, I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment