*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Those Adorably Incestuous Pals of Mine

Let me just say (once again) that if you don't want to see stuff that you cannot deal with, you should probably not visit my page or read my blogs. I am not changing my blogs to accommodate your consciences. You're not changing your behavior to accommodate society's opinions.

If you cannot find the humor in the fucked up, pull the trigger, swallow the pills, slit the wrist. Don't come down on me for your shit.

If you cannot READ when a tag says "humor", dial 1-800-ABCDEFG. You are a soup sandwich.

Additionally, if you are also one of the people who want to "advise" me to "let it go" you may also want to advise the people that I am poking fun at to stop being insanely moronic.

If that is the case and that is your mission, start with the Bible y'all claim to follow. Those 10 Commandment thingies? Yeah. Not merely a suggestion. (I told you people not to follow that organized religion nonsense!)

You just can't fuck thy neighbor's wife and call me the asshole for shaking my finger at you while you claim to be a devout Catholic/Christian/Whatever. Do I look like futher mucking Moses to you?

Look, if people are fine with acting a fool in public, they must expect that people will have opinions on it. You. Me. Everyone. Deal with it or keep that shit behind closed doors where intelligent losers keep their lying and cheating.

Let this be the notice, I will not bring up the old and rehash shit from long ago, but if people continue to wear their stupidity like a badge of honor and flaunt that shit in people's faces as new and exciting events, I'm going to make fun of it. So what?

If you are one of the chicken-shit-futher-muckers who must hide behind an anonymous comment to tell me to "let it go", then I will assume you are either just an idiot, a coward, or are someone who engages in the act that you would like me to not make fun of. Possibly a combination of all of the above.

Let what go? Something of many things reported in 2 sentences during a weekend re-cap? 2 sentences in a paragraph in a section about modern dating?


Although it wasn't in the movie, if the person you are "dating" has a spouse, things are also not looking very optimistic for you regarding the likelihood of a "serious relationship". If you have not learned that after say 3 years (as a completely random example) of fucking the married person, you are dumber than soup and deserve to be pointed and laughed at.

*yawns*

That's hardly a rant, people. I've had farts last longer than that statement.

Here's the deal, a fair number of you are either fucking married people, have fucked married people or are married and fucking other married and/or single people. If you think that I am the asshole, you are dumber than soup and should be trampled by goats.

In some places, the method of punishment for adultery is stoning to death. I made a comment about it in a blog. Put things into perspective, people. I made a joke of your adultery. You are making a joke out of your marriages. I win.

If you think that I am the only person who thinks you people suck, you're wrong. I'm just the one who doesn't say it behind your back.

May all of your garbage dicks fall off and your rotten vajayjays be eaten by maggots.

And yes, if it even crosses your mind for a second that I may be talking about you, I probably am.

*smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment