*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sing-A-Long Time...


(Sung to the tune of "Bingo"...derrrr)
Cory had a surgery and...

Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy was its name-O...

Sal-P-I-N-G-O

Sal-P-I-N-G-O

Sal-P-I-N-G-O

Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy was its NAME-O!

Tomorrow I'll have one less ovary...

Tomorrow I'll have one less ovary...

Tomorrow I'll have one less ovary, because...

Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy was its NAME-O!

O-V-A-R-Y...

O-V-A-R-Y...

O-V-A-R-Y...

Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy was its NAME-OHHHHH!

3 comments:

  1. Hang tough. The cycling blogosphere needs you back soon to keep everyone honest....

    Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!!!
    All the good vibes must have helped. I am aiming to dazzle them with my mad exit skills tomorrow and have already received approval on lite spins on trainer (little to no tension).

    My amazing acupuncturist (Dr. Tim) has started managing my pain so that I am not med-dependent, and it is all looking rather promising.

    I'm stoked X a gazillion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete