*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Needy Bitch

I need to gain weight.

(I can't believe I typed that out loud.)

I feel that triple creme brie crepes with apples and mango chutney would be a spectacular way to accomplish this...if I didn't need to put it in the blender so my body could better process it.

I need a better blender.

I need my effing stitches to heal.

(I look like Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"...which means I finally have a pretty kickass Halloween costume this year...for once.)

I need to get stronger...physically.

(Emotionally, I could be softer, but no one's perfect.)

I need to ride my bike.

(Yeah, I do actually...regardless of what all the non-MDs like to imagine is correct in their uneducated minds.)

I need to not race for a couple weekends.

(That sucks, but is the right thing to do...for me.)

I need more nice and less not-nice.

Nice is good. It feels good. I like it. I have an extra closet where I can store extra if one has some.

I need more sleep.

Actual restful sleep that leaves me feeling refreshed and alive instead of sluggish and sort of "undead".

I need to close my ears to secondary victims and refrain from slapping them for their perceived suffering of others' pain.

I need to stay true to myself regardless of how unpopular that concept may be with people whose opinions do not actually matter to me...which eliminates all but 2 people outside myself.

(Holy shit, that was easy!)

I need to wear odd knee socks more often...sometimes while wearing additional clothes as well.

I laughed a lot last night and I need to do that more. It was delightful.

I need to remember how much fun I have sitting back and observing while allowing my eyebrow to dance upon my bemused face.

I need to wear my pretty shoes more often.

A pedicure would be nice, nut not really a need.

...an orgasm would also be nice...but not appropriate at the office, so that will have to go on the "To Do" list...

...dammit!...

I am feeling my acute sense of humor return...and not just when I am naked.

(This pleases me.)

I have embraced the feeling of freedom and it feels fantastical.

I can breathe.

I need to exhale more...and longer.

4 comments:

  1. Is this where all the needy bitches clamor to see if they are one of the 2 whose opinion matters?

    -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may not be appropriate, but office orgasms are pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needy Bitches I like it..and most times we need only ourselves to get what we need. Its a lot more interesting when others attempt to fill us. I am glad you at least know what you need even if you are being bitchy.
    LAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like peanut butter on ritz crackers. Add in a big glass of cold milk and you should be gaining weight right and left.

    ReplyDelete