*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Michael Trent Madone

You knew it was coming.

You knew if I had to name my bike, he would be named Michael Trent (Trent for short).

How could you not know?

As I climb up on him and start grinding away, I hear "Closer" playing in my head...

*gets scary, dreamy-eyed look as eyes glaze over and breathing shallows*

Yes Tent, I wanna f*ck you like an animal...!

Yes I do.

I took you and rode you in the hot sun. Felt my skin heat up as I dripped sweat upon your body.

...And I will gain. When I get home...

Right at this moment I am longing to run my fingers over your sleekness. Thinking of you hard between my legs.

I am saddened by having to lock you away in my trunk so that no one else will take you. Touch you. Look at you....

Ummmm...hmmmmm...I was talking to you again, wasn't I...?

*sigh*

"They" wouldn't understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment