*DISCLAIMER: If you are a stalker-type individual, Assclown, Ass-monkey, Dicknozzle or some other variation of a socially dysfunctional Ass-hat, reading this blog will cause your retinas to burn straight through the back of your head. Consider yourself warned.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Rabbit and the Kitty

It goes without saying that my kitty loves my rabbit...

That being said, since moving from the Fantabulous Townhouse to the single level Cantankerous Condo, my rabbit has gone mostly unloved and neglected.

My new bedroom is next to the bedroom of my not-entirely-headless teenager, soooooo there's that.

You may recall that recently I discovered the delicious delight of that fantastic mint chocolate chip magical cream...

Ummmm....yeah.

Last night I decided after a glass of wine and a really awful day that maybe my rabbit would like to share the cream too and that my kitty would certainly be pleased with such a treat.

The teenager was busy drawing and had his iPod blasting in his ears...

Hmmmm....

I went to the "special" drawer where my pretty little rabbit has laid sleeping since the Spring of 2007 (Holy crap!)...

I took her gently in my hands and looked lovingly at her like a childhood toy found years after not realizing you even missed it. (...and how sad is that....REALLY!?!?)

Just as I was imagining the fun we were about to have, a moth flew out of the drawer...

YIKES!

The moment was gone but the symbolism remained...

I sighed and thought about how I have neglected my rabbit and kitty and made a resolution in the name of Lent *snicker* that I would pay them both more attention...

...Ummmm when I get my NEW rabbit, as much like an old husband, once the image has been tainted one cannot go back or receive pleasure from that source any longer. *double snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment